Would you like to stay in touch with your friends on social media during your visit to tell them about the event live? You want to check your mails briefly before the event starts? No problem. Just log on to our free WIFI "MCC" (for 3 hours, max. 200 MB, more power for a fee (WIFI ticket)) and off you go.
We offer all visitors our "feel-good guarantee"! This means that we vouch for the quality of the service, the seating and the catering provided. If your are unsatisfied in any way please let us know within 15 minutes of the start of the event and we will give you a full refund, guaranteed!
The Messe und Congress Centrum does not have its own ticket office. However, tickets are available at all known ticket offices.
Online, you can safely book about events, the ticket orders are processed through the nation's largest ticket provider Eventim. There you can also book the tickets directly in the hall plan. You can find an overview of all events here.
As a special service, we offer online ticketing for selected events. Book conveniently from home with ticket.direct. The ticket.direct entitles you to attend an event just like the traditional paper ticket. You receive your tickets immediately to print out yourself and can therefore buy them until shortly before the event begins.
01806 - 570 078 (0.20 €/call incl. VAT from all German networks)
mondays - saturdays: 9.00 a.m. - 18.00 p.m.
Unfortunately, tickets cannot be exchanged. The tickets are sold and billed by the organizer of the event .
Tickets are unique and cannot be reproduced or replaced. Furthermore, damage to tickets (eg: crumpling or tearing) may invalidate them. Keep your ticket safe and secure!
Tickets can only be returned to the ticket office from where they were purchased.
The number of tickets as well as the allocation of seats is decided by the respective organizer. They also determine the admission prices.
There are 1,400 parking spaces directly around the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland. Parking indications and signs are displayed all around the grounds with the majority of parking spaces being located south of our grounds. Turn onto "Am Hawerkamp" at the Jovel Music Hall and follow the parking indications.
In general, it is forbidden to bring any kind of food or drink onto the property. Exceptions are made for guests with specific nutrition medical requirements. However, a medical certificate or other type of official documentation is required under these circumstances. Food for babies and infants can also be brought onto the facilities.
We have something for every taste. For concerts our break caterer ARAMARK is there for you. Information about our in-house MCC Catering can be found here.
There are several cloakrooms in the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland where you can leave your personal belongings. The cost for this service is 2 €.
If you have forgotten anything on our premises, they will be collected and brought to the head office. Please call us at +49 251-6600 0 to reclaim lost objets.After that we will send everthing to Münsters lost and found office.
Admission is usually 1.5 hours before the start of the event. This may vary from event to event. Admission is only granted with a valid ticket, which loses its validity upon leaving the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland.
The use of audio and video recording equipment as well as the use of professional photo and film equipment can only be permitted by the organizer of the event (accreditation through the organizer). It is prohibited to record, transmit or otherwise distribute audio or video recordings, event descriptions or results (either partially or in its entirety) via the Internet or other media or to make them available either to individuals or commercially.
Smoking is absolutely prohibited in the Messe und Congress Centrum. However, there are marked smoking areas outside the facility.
Children under the age of 16 are only allowed to enter the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland if accompanied by a parent or guardian (according to Youth Protection Act). Supervision of the minor is the parent's or guardian's absolute responsibility.
More detailed information is provided in the following extract from the Youth Protection Act, to which both we and the event organisers are bound:
Law for the protection of young people in public
§ 5 Dance events (dance events = concert)
(1) Children and young people under 16 years of age are not allowed to attend public dance events without the accompaniment of a person with custody or a person with parental authority, and children under 16 years of age are only allowed to attend the event until midnight at the latest.
(2) Notwithstanding subsection 1 above, children may be allowed to be present until 10 p.m. and young people under 16 until midnight if the dance event is organised by a recognised youth welfare body or serves the purpose of artistic activity or the cultivation of customs.
(3) The competent authority may approve exceptions. Thus, children under 16 years of age are only permitted to enter the premises if accompanied by a legal guardian (in accordance with the JuSchG). Parents or guardians must supervise their children.
You can read the entire Youth Protection Act here.
Further information on the subject of "Muttizettel" can be found here.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Articles which can be used as weapons or projectiles Gas spray bottles, corrosive or staining substances or pressure containers for highly flammable or harmful gases, except for standard pocket lighters
- glass containers, bottles, cans, plastic canisters, hard packaging or other objects made of glass or other fragile, shattering or particularly hard material
- pyrotechnic material such as fireworks, Bengal fires, smoke bombs, smoke powder, flares, sparklers, etc.
- flammable objects, poles, sticks (except for people with walking disabilities upon presentation of a disability pass) etc.
- Mechanically or electrically operated noise instruments (e.g. megaphone, gas pressure fanfares)
- Writings, posters and other objects which serve any kind of expression of opinion (e.g. racist, xenophobic, right-wing extremist, national socialist or political propaganda material)
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes, suitcases, large bags, backpacks, prams
- laser pointer, whistles
- Flag or transparent poles which are not made of wood or which are longer than 1 m or whose diameter is greater than 1.5 cm. Flags and banners which are brought along or approved must fall under the term "flame-retardant" with regard to their material
- large banners (max. 1.0 m²), double holders, large quantities of paper, wallpaper rolls, large quantities of confetti etc.
- Drugs within the meaning of the German Narcotics Act (BtMG)
- any kind of food; exceptions are made for guests who have to carry food and drink due to illness on presentation of a medical certificate or appropriate identification. Baby and infant food is also excluded from the ban
- Animals of any kind (exception: animal events)
All guests are asked to arrive on time, as bag checks will be carried out and there will be a corresponding waiting time for admission.